Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Working On It

I spend about 15-20 minutes a day writing. It's like a form of therapy. I write in my journal, most often. It's where I emote, express, spew, ramble, rant, let go of some of the demons that bug me, and relish in the good things that surround me. It's cathartic, relaxing, freeing, and leaves me with a sense of peace, tempered with release.

I want to share some of the personal stories of my life when I blog. This is where it's getting tricky for me. We remember what we remember the way we remember it. Our memories and their interpretation or recall is as individual as we are. Sure, there are other people in our episodes or chapters of life but their recall of a moment can be as different as we are as people.

I have been working on a couple of posting since my last. They are specific to events or a series of events in my history. I worry as I'm writing them, how they will be interpreted; will they be disputed? I've been keeping in mind as I write that it's important that my recall or storytelling be about my thoughts, experiences, and how they relate to my life today.

So, I'm working on it. I'm hoping that it will be an interesting and delightful adventure. I appreciate those who read my blog, who listen to my rambling, who support me in my endeavors...with love...

No comments:

Post a Comment